Welcome to french-tutor.net! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our website. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of them, you must not use our website.
- Tutors and service providers agree to have their information (First name, country, language spoken, presentation, picture) listed in the directory of tutors.
- User Information By submitting your information to our website, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable right to use, store, reproduce, modify, and display your information on our website. You are solely responsible for the accuracy and legality of the information that you provide to us.
- User Consent You must give your explicit consent for us to list your information on our website. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
- Accuracy of Information We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information listed on our website. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information listed, and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information.
- Security We take appropriate measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that your information will be 100% secure.
- Ownership of Information You retain ownership of your information. However, you grant us a license to use your information as described in Section 2.
- Liability Limitations We are not liable for any damages or losses that may arise from the use of your information on our website, except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded or limited by law.
- Termination You may terminate your listing at any time by contacting us. We reserve the right to terminate your listing if you violate these terms and conditions or if we determine that your listing is inappropriate or inaccurate.
- Jurisdiction These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the [Nevada/United States], and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the [Nevada/United States].
If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us.