French-tutor.net is owned and managed by Evelyne a French teacher with economics and web development backgrounds.
A native from Central France, with extensive international experiences, she combined her interest in learning languages and her technical knowledge in 2005 to build an online language lab for assisting students in developing comprehension skills.
In 2011 she launched the first version of french-tutor.net website, an extension of the language lab with the inclusion of online classes and tutoring services.
Since then she has helped 100’s of learners in learning, reviewing, practicing, and developing communication and comprehension skills in French.
French-tutor.net offers now a large range of review and learning activities, resources, and access to personalized assistance from private courses to supported online tutorials.
Fully flexible French programs to :
- Start to learn and communicate in French right away
- Discover all aspect of the language including various French-speaking regions and countries differences
- Easily acquire vocabulary through readings of current articles, texts, and real situation messages
- Develop comprehension skills by listening, repeating and practicing for in a real-life context
- Practice activities and get feedback to help you progress